Hall of Fame
The NHSSCA Hall of Fame Award honors coaches who have made a substantial impact in the field of high school strength and conditioning over the course of their professional career.
The NHSSCA Board of Directors and Hall of Fame Members carefully deliberate to select each member of the Hall of Fame, as it is the most prestigious award a coach can receive in our profession.
– Candidates who receive a nomination must be a current NHSSCA Member.
– Candidates must have a minimum of 15 years serving as a full-time faculty member in the role of strength and conditioning coach (private or public high school).
– Candidates must receive at least 75% of the votes from the Nomination Committee.
– Candidates MUST be nominated by another current NHSSCA member.
– Nominations begin September 1st, 2021 and ends midnight on September 30, 2021.
– The nomination can be made by filling out this form.
– Candidates will be asked by the to fill out an online form that will be sent to them upon approval of their nomination.
– Candidates will submit a resume, three letters of recommendation and a letter of influence to the Nomination Committee.
– The letters of recommendation should be written by co-workers, employers, or other professionals that have experience with the nominee.
– The letter of influence should be from an athlete that was trained by the nominee. This letter should be about the positive influence on him/her and how it impacted their life during and after athletics.
– Following the final vote, all selected candidates will need to submit a high resolution head shot (1MB or larger), a short biography (no more than a half page), any website, social media or other contact information willing to be shared, and a signed media release in order for us to promote the award and coaching recognition.
– If you have any questions about the process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Congratulations to the Hall of Fame Class of 2020
Larry Meadors grew up in a farming community in South Dakota. After high school, he attended the University of South Dakota and earned both a BS and MA in Health and Physical Education, he received his Ph. D in the College of Health at the University of Utah.
Hall of Fame Inductees
A short introduction to your team members and why their background should inspire potential clients’ confidence.
Class of 2021
Class of 2021
Class of 2020
Class of 2019
Class of 2018