The National Coach of the Year is selected from among the top coaches nationwide and receives the unique, personalized Coach of the Year Belt Award at the National Conference.
The nomination can be made by filling out the form below.
Nominations are reserved for Professional Members ONLY. To access the nomination form and submit your nomination, please LOGIN HERE
– Candidates MUST be nominated by another CURRENT NHSSCA member.
– To nominate a deserving coach, fill out this NHSSCA Coach of the Year Nomination Form.
– Candidates must be nominated by a CURRENT NHSSCA Professional Member.
– Nominations begin Friday, September 1, 2023 and ends midnight on September 29, 2023.
– Nominees will have their information sent to the appropriate State Director who will select the top two (2) candidates and submit their name to the NHSSCA Regional Board Member for National Coach of the Year consideration.
– The Regional Board Member will evaluate all submissions and select the top candidate for the National Coach of the Year pool.
– After the National COY has been chosen, the candidates who have not been selected will be returned to the Regional Board Members to determine the Regional and State Coaches of the Year.
ATTENTION: State Directors are not eligible to win the State Coach of the Year Award but can be included in the Regional and National process.
– If you have any questions about the process, please contact Steve Schween.