The Regional Coach of the Year is selected from among the top coaches across the eight regions and receives a unique, personalized Coach of the Year Plaque.
– Candidates must be current NHSSCA Members.
– Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years serving as a full-time faculty member in the role of strength and conditioning coach (private or public high school).
– Candidates must be nominated by a CURRENT NHSSCA Professional Member.
– Nominations begin September 1, 2021 and ends midnight on September 30, 2021.
– Nominees will have their information sent to the appropriate State Director who will select the top two (2) candidates and submit their name to the NHSSCA Regional Board Member for National Coach of the Year consideration.
– The Regional Board Member will evaluate all submissions and select the top candidate for the National Coach of the Year pool.
– After the National COY has been chosen, the candidates who have not been selected will be returned to the Regional Board Members to determine the Regional and State Coaches of the Year.
ATTENTION: State Directors are not eligible to win the State Coach of the Year Award but can be included in the Regional and National process.
– If you have any questions about the process, please contact email@example.com.